Sunday, 3 March 2013

Dates to diarize

Good morning all the ladies.

I just cannot believe where the time has gone. March already. The year has started with a bang and I am blessed to be a busy lady with my scrapbooking.
Just thought I would give you a few things to look forward to if you are interested.

March 9 th 2013   - Mini booklet @ Beautiful Scrapbooks.

March 16 th 2013 - Budget scrap @ Beautiful Scrapbooks R 600.00 all inclusive.

April 6 th 2013     - 3 double page layouts @ Ebotse. Using the latest Prima ranges. R 313.00 incl breakfast and notes for 3 double page layouts. Use your own product or buy. (Interested contact me - inbox me on Face book.)

October  4 -6 th - Weekend away with Scrapbook Treasury @ The Cradle of Life (Badplaas) Find info on Facebook or inbox me!!!!

Snippet of the budget scrap. We are using
Kaiser Kraft 75 cents.



No comments: