Monday, 1 July 2013

Just chatting!!!

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe it is the 1 st of July. It seems like yesterday when the new year started.
I have had the most amazing day on Saturday!!! I was asked to teach a class at Scrap-a-Doodles in Trichardt. What an amazing store!!! Beautiful!!!
The owners Antoinette and Ilze are such gorgeous girls. The ladies did the pages with such confidence and it made my heart warm to see the finished product. That makes teaching so rewarding and that is why I love sharing with other scrap bookers.
I cannot leave the most important thing unsaid and that is the coffee shop. Roelof makes the BESTEST cappuccino I have tasted in a long time. Thank you guys. As soon as I have the finished pages from the ladies I will post it here for viewing!!!   

This was a wedding layout. Cherish Adore Love.

 
This layout was designed for Celebr8 ( a chipboard supplier) with his latest layered chippies. I LOVE chippies and the layered is to die for)
 

No comments: