And a bonus-the notes as well. Enjoy!!!!!!
One in a million.
Requirements: Photo sizes: 1 x 8 x 10” upright, 3 x 4” square and 6 x 2” square.
Paper: 2 x plain grey, 2 x plain black and 3 x plain pink. Pattern: Rose pattern. Embellishments: Flowers, ribbon (3different colours and 2 meters of each), trinkets and stickers. A rhinestone flourish.
Matting: When matting add ¼” on each colour you matt with ie: 4 x 6 = 4 ¼ x 6 ¼”.
Matting: Matt 1 x 4” square photo on black and pink.
Matt all the other photos on pink and then black.
1. Use grey as the background page.
2. Use pattern and cut 2 pieces 3 x 12”. Tear both long edges.
3. Stick on the page 3” from the top and about a 2 ½” gap.
4. Use crop – a – dile and make holes on the left edge. I made a hole every ¼” apart.
5. Add ribbon and tie knots. Alternate the 3 colours.
6. Stick the large photo on the left right next to the ribbon and about 1” from the top.
7. Use pink and make 3 tags 2 x 3 ¼”. Add brads on the tags. Stick on the page on the right next to the photo.
8. Add a flower at the top and add ribbon on it. Ribbon must be long enough to go all the way across the page.
9. Add a trinket on the flower and over the ribbon as well. Stick it down.
10. Add flowers on the left and one at the bottom of the photo.
11. Add the sticker for the title on the photo as shown.
1. Use grey as the background pages.
2. Add the pattern strips as for the previous page.
3. Stick the 2 4” photos down. 1 on the left and one on the right.
4. Use the 3 rd photo and use foam strips to lift it stick it between the other 2 at an angle.
5. Add a trinket on the photo.
6. Stick the small photos down at the top and the bottom as shown on the picture.
7. Add the flowers ribbon and rhinestones as shown on the picture.
Enjoy the page and keep scrapping!!!!!!!