Friday, 16 May 2014

Hello after a long absence

Hey all. I have been MIA for a while here and I feel like I am cut off from the world.
Our daughter Leigh-Anne got married on the 2 n May and after that hubby and I went on holiday for a well deserved rest. I am back now in full force and promise not to take so long to catch up with all you girls.
Lots have been happening and I am doing a happy dance again BUT have to wait to share with you all.
I want to share some wedding pics with you all. She really looked amazing and I am such a proud mom.
At first I didn't want to make her dress but did it and wow it really looked lovely.
The bride and some of her girls.

The happy groom and bride.

Her handsome husband Ewen!!!
Stunning girls.

What a stunning pic. How cute is this!!!
 
 

No comments: