Tuesday, 1 July 2014

3threeormore going live!!!!

Hey all the scrapping friends.
You have seen the new Design Team I have been chosen for is 3 or more.
Her you have to use 3 or more photos on the layout.
Each month we will have a different theme. For July you have to create a layout using frames still with 3 or more photos.

I am adding my layout and the board you can use with it.


 
I use white as my background page.
The circles are printed transparencies which I cut out.
I added a chipboard frame which I painted using normal craft paint.
 
Please join us and add your layout to be in the draw for a small prize.
Pop over to the blog and see all the stunning layouts the D T Members have created.
 
 
I hope to see your lovely layouts there!!!!
 
Thanks for popping in.
 
Till next time.
Lovies.  
 
 

No comments: