Friday, 15 August 2014

Stamping with glass bowls.

Hi all!!!! Today I am going to share a project I made using glass bowls from my kitchen. I wanted to stamp circles and didn't have a mask or stamp so off to the kitchen I went.


What you will need
Aquarelle water soluble pencils, glass bowls, paint brushes and 3 different colours paint.
I used 3 different colours of brown  and black
Just colour lightly on the pages                       
 Just rub lightly over the colouring                  
Add paint on the rim of the bowl                     
  

 

    
 
 I used a mask to create the splash.                                              
 
                                                                         

                                                                         
And then I made flowers to go with the page.
I will share the tutorial on how to make these flowers soon.

I hope you all enjoy the page and I would love to hear what you think of it.

Thanks for popping by!!!!
Lovies
Ada
 
 
 


        
 
 
 
 

 
























No comments: