Tuesday, 9 September 2014

New!!!!!! Ada's kits sketches!!!

Hi there girls.
I have ventured a little bit into the digital scrap booking idea. This has been a load of fun and I enjoy the concept.
I ma not sure that I will give up paper based scrap booking. But digital is fun and relaxing as well.

How ever I have decided to make sketches for my scrap booking.
When I start with a design of a double or single page layout I always sit and make a rough sketch of what I intend doing on the page. I normally do this in pencil and draw embellishments and flowers in as well.
I then thought "well why not do it in digital" and then I have the sketch for future reference and I can then share with every body.

Here then is my first sketch:

 

I hope you can use this sketch and I would be very interested to see what you create with this sketch!!!

Lovies

Ada

No comments: