Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Paper Craft Addicts - new September challenge




Hey girls. I want to share another challenge with you and hope you will join us!!!!

This is the September challenge up at the moment for Paper Craft Addicts. Please pop over to the blog or find us on Face Book.

We have a sketch you have to follow and the criteria for the sketch is to use 3 photos.

Her is the sketch and the layout I created for this challenge.


 
The photo is my daughter Leigh-Anne and her friend whilst on holiday in Knysna.
I used a Kaiser Craft product to create the layout. The paper was absolutely perfect for the pictures.
The flowers are hand made paper flowers. I am going to add a tutorial on how to make those soon!!!   

I hope you will join in the fun. I look forward to see your layouts.

Lovies!!!!

No comments: