Friday, 10 October 2014

New challenge at Sctap Africa.

Ladies today I want to share a new challenge up on the blog over at Scrap Africa. It is a sketch for you to use to create your layout. Simply create a layout, link it up on the blog and you will stand a chance of winning a lovely prize. Pop over and have a look.
https://scrapafrica.blogspot.com/

                                                               This is the sketch!!!!

 
Here is my layout I made using the sketch above.

 
I used these photos of my daughter's wedding and created it in similar colours on the sketch. She got married in May this year and it was winter here in South Africa. So instead of a seaside theme I used the same colours but different photos to create the wedding theme.
 
So please join us and create a layout.
I cant wait to see what you create with this sketch.
Lovies. Ada
 
 
 

No comments: