Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Let's Scrap new sketch challenge!

Hey girls!!!!
I am greeting you today from a really freezing and cold South Africa. Our winter has kicked in with a vengeance.
Time for hot chocolate, soup and blankets. BRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Today I would like to share the latest sketch challneg with you from our blog at Let's Scrap Sketches.

All you have to do is use the sketch below and create you own project. Then link it to the blog or add it on our face book page.

Please pop over to the blog to see the gorgeous work from the D T.

I am sharing my layout with you.
This is my grandson Nathan, I had a project to do and he promptly sat down and offered to help me. He was only 20 months old.

My little "Picasso"

The sketch is a double page layout BUT you can create a single or a double page layout.

My single page layout I used the left side off the sketch.
 
I made some paint splashes to create a messy effect on the page.
Added a little twine attached it with  some brads.
 
I hope you will join in the fun and I look forward to see your work in the gallery.
 
Lovies as always
 
Ada
 

No comments: