Thursday, 2 July 2015

New sketch challenge at Let's Scrap Sketches!!!

Hi all my scrappy friends!!!
We here in South Africa have been bombarded with load shedding. It is a real pain in the a............ so I am a bit slow in updating my blog. It is impossible to do it via the mobile.
But alas here I am sharing a new challenge with you.

Lets scrap has a new sketch challenge on the blog!!!
Use the sketch and create a single or double page layout and just link it to our blog. You might be lucky to win some nice scrapping goodies.

And remember we also accept digital work.

So pop over to http://www.letsscrapsketches.blogspot.com

This is the sketch - just make sure you tag your layout 7-1-15
And here is what I did with the sketch.
 
 
I cant wait to see what you create.
 
Lovies as always
 
Ada
 

No comments: