Thursday, 2 July 2015

Scrap Africa - new skatch challenge

Good morning all my scrappy friends.
This is from a very wintery day in South Africa. We into our winter now and our mornings are truly chilly.
I wonder what your weather is like today wherever you are in the world.
I would love if you share!!!!

I am sharing a new sketch challenge from Scrap Africa this morning with you. 

And REMEMBER we also accept digital creations so PLEASE share with us.
Pop over to the blog to see all the stunning inspiration from our Guest Designers and the Design Team.
http://www.scrapafrica.blogspot.com/



 
I have created a digital layout for this sketch.
 
 
I hope to see what you create using this sketch. Just create link it to our blog via your blog and you could stand a chance to win a stunning prize.
Good luck
Lovies
 As always
Ada
 

No comments: