Thursday, 15 October 2015

Let's Scrap Sketches!!

My last share for today is the sketch challenge I do with Let's Scrap Sketches.

I have really ventured into the world of digital in a big way and I am really enjoying it.

But here's the thing I still enjoy my paper based scrapping as well.

Today I would like to show you my latest digi layout using the sketch on the blog right now.

https://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.com

Please pop over there and have a look at all the super work of the design team.



 
The sketch on the blog right now. You have until the 31 st October to create your layout and link it to the blog.
 
 
My digital layout I created.
My gorgeous Grandson Bruce and his girl friend Danielle at his matric farewell.
 
So. I cant wait to see what you can do using this sketch.
 
As always.
 
Lovies.
 
Ada.
 
 

No comments: