Thursday, 15 October 2015

Mood board challenge!!!!!!

Hey all my dear scrappy friends and followers!!!!

Its the 15 th and time for a new Challenge over at Scrap Africa.

We have a mood board challenge with amazing goodies for the winner.

As I have mentioned before. You can create a card, layout or off the page project for the challenge and then just post on your blog and link to ours. As easy as that.

All the digital ladies!!!!! You can also join in the challenge. We accept digital layouts as well!!!!

https://www.scrapafrica.blogspot.com

Here is the mood board for this challenge.

 
This is my digital layout I created using the mood board.

 
And this is the stunning prize you could win. Amazing Bo Bunny glitter paste. A must for every scrapper.

 
I hope you will have time to play along.
 
As always,
Lovies
Ada

No comments: