Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Feeling Sketchy - Card challenge!!!!

Hi all my scrappy girls. I am a little late this time to share the challenges BUT hey here I am now.
I have been a busy bee lately. We have just come back from a scrapbook weekend retreat. It was amazing to just scrap and scrap and scrap. I can highly recommend it.

Today my first share is from the Feeling Sketchy Blog.

The card sketch is given to you and all you have to do is to create a card, create a post on your blog and then link it to the Feeling sketchy Blog.

Remember to number the card you created correctly. This one will be # 133  11-15-15!!!

https://www.feelingsketchy.blogspot.com/

Here is the sketch and what I created.


 
I hope you will join us in the fun and I look forward to see what you created.
 
Lovie as always.
 
Ada
 

No comments: