Monday, 2 November 2015

Let's Scrap Sketches - New sketch challenge.

As you all know I am on the Design Team for this amazing Team.

If you are looking for a layout to do and you are stuck with ideas simply pop over to the blog and have a look at all the amazing sketches there is here.

Today I want to share with you our latest sketch challenge on the blog. Every month there are sketch challenges.
All you have to do is create a project - layouts, cards or OTH page and link it to our blog. there are amazing prizes up for grabs.

Today I will show you what I created !!!!

 
My grandson had his matric farewell and I used his photos to create this layout. It is a digital layout.

 
The lovely sketch created for us by Michele van Wyk.
 
 
So girls off you go and get creative.
 
Lovies as always.
Ada


No comments: