Monday, 2 November 2015

Scrap Africa!!! _ New sketch on the blog.

Good afternoon from a really windy South Africa. We are not suppose to have such high winds this time of the year but I kidd you not it has been blowing a gale here.
We are hoping for some rain as well. Our poor country is in real need of some rain.

I cant believe November has arrived. It is scary where this year has gone.

Anyway not so much blabbering!!!!!!

I have a sketch challenge I want to share with you today.

Scrap Africa has a new sketch challenge on the blog. It is a stunning sketch.
Pleas join us in creating a page, card or OTP project using the sketch.
As I have said before girls we accept digital work as well.

 
This is the sketch created by our own very talented Denise van Deventer.

 
This is my digital layout I created using digital elements.
The cake is a wedding cake. My niece got married in October and this was her cake. Just to cute.

 
This is the stunning prize the winner can get for entering.
 
I hope you will play along with us. Just link you layout to our blog once you have created your it on your blog.
 
Thanks for popping in!!!!
 
Lovies as always.
 
Ada  

No comments: