Thursday, 3 December 2015

Scrap Africa new sketch challenge!!!

Good morning from a lovely sunny day in South Africa. I live on the East Rand of Gauteng. Just of late we have had a terrible drought BUT for the last 2 nights we have been blessed with lovely rain.
Waking up to a fresh and wet earth. Wonderful

Today I would like to share the sketch and my take on the sketch for this challenge.

Please pop over to the blog and get some more inspiration from our wonderful Design Team


https://www.scrapafrica.blogspot.com/


 
This is the sketch made for us by the talented Denise van Deventer.

 
My layout a photo of my dearest mom who is now 81 and still going strong.
 
I hope you will join us in this challenge and I look forward to see you creative work on the blog.
 
Lovies as always.
 
Ada
 
 
 
 

No comments: