Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Scrap Africa sketch challenge.

Oh my goodness!!!!!! I can't believe it is the beginning of February. It seems crazy right???

I am so sorry I have neglected my blog a bit BUT it was holiday and Christmas so it was a bit crazy.

Things have gone back to normal so hopefully I can spend a bit more time here.

Today I would like to share with you the new sketch challenge over at Scrap Africa. I am on the Design Team for this amazing blog and it is such a privilege to work alongside such talented girls.

 
Above is the sketch designed by Denise van Deventer.

 
This is my take on the sketch.

Remember girls we do accept digital layouts as well.

So here is what you have to do. Create a layout, card, of the page project, canvas or a single page layout. Post it on your blog and link it to Scrap Africa's blog.

You will be in line for a lovely goodie bag if you are the winner.

htt[s://www.scrapafrica.blogspot.com/

I cant wait to see what you created.

Lovies as always.

Ada.

No comments: