Monday, 28 March 2016

Kaiser Craft Crop Day - Using Story Book Range.

Good Morning to all the scrapping ladies out there!!!!
The Easter Weekend is nearly finished and I thought I would share some pics with you of the Crop Day we had at out local Scrapbook Store in Benoni.
We used the Story Book range and I will, show some pics of the pages.

I prepared 2 double page layouts for the day and the girls created there pages around that.

I did one technique on the one page. Just a little stamping in texture paste. I must admit I was very please with the end result!!!!

See if you agree.
Here are some close ups of the detail on the pages







 

This double page was called "Live in the Moment"

 
I will add Photos as soon as I can get the Nicholls
  gang together. This is a family page for us.


The second page we did had the technique on.


Here are some close ups of the  page.





 Here is where I did the technique.

 
 



 
Well I hope you did enjoy looking at this project.
 
Please tell me if you enjoyed it.
Also if you need more information about the technique I will be happy to pass it on to you. Just leave a message for me.
 
Lovies as always
 
Ada

No comments: