- Use the light pink pattern sheets for the background.
- Use the stars pattern and cut it to 11 1/2 x 11". Stick it on the background pages against the middle edges of both pages.
- Use the navy starts pattern and cut a piece for the left page - 10 3/4 x 8 3/4". Stick on the left page right against the right edge.
- Use the navy starts pattern and cut a piece for the right page - 7 1/2 x 8 3/4". Stick it on the right page right against the left edge.
- Use the moon pattern and cut it to 3 1/2 x 11". Stick the strip on the right page against the left edge.
- Matt all the photos on the light pink pattern.
- The elements:
- Use the light pink oxide spray and spray all over the elements. Allow to dry or heat dry.
- Use the light gold (Kaiser Mist) spray on the elements - some lighter than others. Allow to dry or heat dry.
- Spray the pieces you want to be a bit darker with the cadence gold spray.
- Arrange the elements on the page as shown on the picture as well as the photos.
Friday, 9 July 2021
Tuesday, 15 June 2021
- Get your Cricut Maker plugged in and open Design Space on your Laptop or Desktop.
- I used images from Design Space keeping in mind what you want to do and use.
- For my page I wanted different images of leaves, swirls and a small frame.
- Once your Design Space is opened this is the screen you will be seeing.
- Click "New Project" on the left or Canvas.
- This screen will pop up.
- On the left of the screen in the highlighted area find "Images" and click on it to open the next screen.
- On this screen you have lots of categories you can choose from.
- In the box "Search in all Images" I typed Swirls
- All the "swirls" images will pop up and you can decide which ones you would like to use.
- Once you click on the image you want to use it will be highlighted and from there just click "insert image"
- Your image will pop up on your Canvas - You can resize it by simply pressing on the arrow on the bottom right. Simply click on it and resize your image. To get exact measurements on the top of the screen right at the end there is a "more" button - click on it and put your exact measurement in there.
- You can add more than one image on the screen.
- Once you are done with the images you want to use and you are ready to cut, on the right top of the screen there is a green tab "make it". Click on the tab. This will take you to the next screen.
- This is the next screen. As you can see it will show you 2 matts. Design Space has separated your images for you, if you want to use 2 colours.
- Should you want to use 1 colour to cut both images out, you need to follow this step.
- Where the image is on your matt at the top of the image there are 3 little dots. Click on it and it will ask you what to do. "Move object" or " Hide selected" .
- You will click on "Move object".
- On the next screen there are 2 different matts showing. So choose the matt you want to move your element to.
- The image will be transferred to the apricot matt, over the image already on the matt. Simply click on it and move it. You are now ready to cut your images.
- The next screen is asking what paper you are using. There are different cotogories and you need to choose what you are using.
- Follow the instructions on these two screen and you can cut your images.
- I hope you have been able to follow these instructions and that you manages to cut your images.
- There are so many nice You Tube channels with instructions for you to get your Cricut Maker to cut your favorite image on your favorite materials.
Thursday, 27 May 2021
Good morning everybody!!! It is getting very chillie in the morning and at the moment I am sitting at my desk (oh sorry OUR desk) Hubby and I are sharing a desk. Only he doesnt have as much space as I have. 😉😉
I have been very fortunate to become a Cricut Ambassador. A priveledge to have been chosen.
I have been given a Cricut Maker to create beautiful projects. Yip very lucky girl indeed.
Today I am going to show you a short video slideshow to reveal what is in the Cricut Maker Box, as well as another box filled with goodies to get started with our poroject and creating.
As you all know I love Scrapbooking SO I know I will be using the machine a lot for titles and die cut embellishments not to talk about making flowers..
Now to just classify this - I have been working on this video for 3 day (I promise), but its done to the best of my ability.
Cause you see I found out that I am technically challenged...... So there, I admit.
And another thing, I nearly fainted when I heard myself talk on the video. It was hilarious and scary at the same time.
But as time goes on and I get a few lessons on how to do videos this will have to do.
Wednesday, 12 May 2021
Tuesday, 6 April 2021
Tuesday, 11 February 2020
Today I would like to share with you the new range from Fab Scraps.
As you know I LOVE LOVE the bush. It is my place to recharge and get close to nature and even closer to the Lord.
There is nothing like the creation and its splendour to get closer to the Creator.
Fab Scraps has launched a gorgeous African themed range.
Here are som snippets of my pages which I will share soon.
I hope you enjoy.
Please feel free to chat here on the blog with me.
Saturday, 23 November 2019
Hello Everybody. I hope you are keeping safe with the Corona virus that is so busy destroying lives. Here in Gauteng in South Africa we are ...
I am doing a flower tutorial for Let's Scrap tonight. Watch this space for the link!! Here is the start of the tutorial if you wanted ...
We had a challenge over at Let' Scrap ( http://www.letsscrap.ning.com ), of which I was the host. I challenged the girls to use loads of...
Good morning fellow crafty scrapbookers.......... Today I would like to share with you the new range from Fab Scraps. As you know I LOVE...